Welcome!

My blog is all about the beautiful places that I have been to!

About Me

Hi my name is Michelle Thomas and I am going for my Sales, Marketing, and Management degree. I hope you enjoy my blog!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Medora, North Dakota

This is in Medora, North Dakata. My family and I took a vacation there last summer in August. It's one of our favorite places to go because we love to see the Medora Musical, and also the Badlands where this picture was taken! We drove through the National Park in hopes of seeing wild animals such as; buffalo, and horses. We did see many wild horses that were actually blocking the road at one point, and also saw many praire dogs.

1 comment:

  1. I think that North Dakota is very beautiful. Alot of people mistaken it for nothing but open prarie land but I think that once you hit southwest of North Dakota, you start to see lots of beautiful things that you didnt think ND had. Great pictures, pretty horses, you have a nice blog!!

    ReplyDelete