Welcome!

My blog is all about the beautiful places that I have been to!

About Me

Hi my name is Michelle Thomas and I am going for my Sales, Marketing, and Management degree. I hope you enjoy my blog!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Idaho

Twin Falls, Idaho

We went to the big shopping mall in Twin Falls, and right behind the parking lot we found this! It is the Twin Falls famous bridge and canyons. The Perrine Bridge is known for being a hot spot for base jumpers. It is an AMAZING site, and I encourage you to go there if you can. Maybe even try some base jumping!


6 comments:

  1. I really enjoy traveling and seeing new places, my favorite was Los Vegas and going on the stratosphere rides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog! I bet it's great to get to see so much of the country. So was that you base jumping? If so very cool. I am just now in my adult life starting to travel. I've been a few cool places, but never anywhere over seas.I would like to go to Ireland, Italy, and Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love traveling also. Going to new places and seeing different parts of the World is such a wonderful experience. I really enjoyed how you included pictures in your posts! I've been to Idaho once and I hope to go back.. I'll have to check out Twin Falls when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle - LOVE your blog - well written & SUPER photos & layout - HOORAY !! Way to GO!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like you blog! It is so professional looking! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is very Cool. I like the pictures. It makes me want to travel.

    ReplyDelete